We specialize in all aspects of landscaping and property beatification. We are a fully licensed landscape contractor and we are fully equipped with machinery, equipment and staff to realize an improvement in landscape improvement. Crew members of Memphis Lawn Service are determined to make the work quick and correct for the first time. Having the right team and equipment of your house has never been so easy. We can design and install all aspects of your landscaping. Because you need a full commercial installation or a high-profile landscaping update. Our team can do the job for you.
Sod and Seed, which one is better, this is a general debate in the landscape industry. Let’s interrupt by comparing some of the problems facing each alternate.
- Newly installed sweet is generally much more weed resistant than an area where seeds are installed. There are a few reasons for this. The main reason for this is that the fully established turf is closer, leaving little space for weeds. When an area is sown, it takes time to be fully established. During that time the area is weedable.
- Under optimal conditions, new sod can be forged as early as 2-3 weeks after installation. This is the establishment and once new roots are established, water can be reduced. Lawn Care Memphis can guide you more about the areas with seed can take a lot longer. Seeded areas are also recommended to apply fertilizer application that is used to promote growth. It is logical that the seed will take much longer to grow to a point of establishment, as seed begins with a beginning of 1 ‘root depth.
- Both seed and sod need first care. It is crucial that seedlings and new roots maintain good moisture content. After about 2 weeks of establishment, water times can be reduced on saturated areas. Establishment times can vary on different factors, such as soil type and watering. Establishment on sweet can be determined by new root growth. In seed areas, however, it is recommended by lawn care memphis tn to give extra water until seedlings reach a height of 2 inches. This can take 3-4 weeks in good conditions.
- Initially, victory over costs seems to be a victory for sowing. However, it is not simply a comparison of sod to seed. There are other costs to consider. Comparing the cost of seed should also take into account the cost of the treatment of weeds and fertilizer applications. Normally, it is free from weed and with some remaining fertilizers in its reeds. Seed does not come with these hidden benefits. It is also important to mention the possible cost of seed twice. Sometimes areas are not fully established after sowing and may require a second or third seed.
- Memphis Lawn Care, we provide commercial/residential lawn care and landscaping services. We have been in the lawn care industry for many years lawncare and landscape for multiple commercial properties and HOA’s. Our business has grown with the addition of services that include mowing, fertilization, aeration, K9 Cleanup, and landscaping. We pride ourselves on competitive pricing, professional work ethic and trustworthy workmanship.
- The victory certainly goes to the foam. There is nothing more satisfying than finishing a landscape project with new sod. It brings green to what was the day before. It can really make a project doll. And although the space is not yet available for a few weeks, the project look is completed.